Polyester Wash Instructions
- Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. Bleach or softeners might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric. Do not bleach printed table covers.
- Tumble Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
- 100% Polyester – Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in extractor or dryer will detract from permanent press characteristics of all polyester fabrics.
- Ironing – If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. If necessary, light touch up with hand iron at 250 degrees F. Key: Do not mangle.
Spandex Wash Instructions
- Hand or machine-wash in lukewarm water.
- Do not use chlorine bleach on any fabric containing spandex. Use color-safe bleach only.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Drip dry. If machine drying, use low temperature setting.
- If ironing is required, iron rapidly and don’t leave the iron in one place too long. Use a low temperature setting on the iron.